JOIN AS AN EVENT/MARKET
Our program for events and markets will assist you to eliminate single-use plastic and reduce your waste to landfill. We will cover what you need to do and help create an action plan to get you there.
Joining is free, and includes;
- A personalised induction session where we will go through the process and create an action plan and policy with you
- Bulk product discounts with BioPak (minimum 10%)
- Access to our list of certified plastic free vendors
- Access to our member suppliers and endorsed product catalogues so you and your vendors can find what you need
- General advice on source separation of your waste and composting
- Access to online resources, including signage downloads, template documents and checklists etc
- A listing on our website and opportunities for promotion through media and social media
- Certification as a Plastic Free Champion (issued post-event, if you complete all necessary program actions)
Find out more about our program and benefits here.
If this is your first event with us please also check out what you should consider to run a plastic free event. We want you to succeed!
Ready to get started? Sign up below! Please note that In order to become a member, you will need to have someone responsible for implementing the program (e.g. a sustainability officer or plastic free officer etc). We ask that this person be present at the induction session.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us.