JOIN AS AN EVENT/MARKET
Our program for events and markets will help you to eliminate single-use plastic and reduce your waste to landfill. We cover the how and whats on working with your vendors, replacing plastic water bottles and reducing soft plastic wrapping.
Joining is free, and includes;
- An induction session where we will go through the process of eliminating your single-use plastic and create an action plan for you.
- Access to our member suppliers and endorsed products so you and your vendors can easily find what you need.
- General advice on source separation of your waste and composting.
- Access to resources, including a plastic free policy, vendor and supplier letters, communications and signage.
- A listing on our website, social media and direct promotion to community members through our newsletters
- One follow up session to keep you on track
In order to become a member, you will need to have someone responsible for implementing the program (e.g. a sustainability officer, waste manager). We ask that this person be present at the induction session, along with the event/market organiser.
Please note that if you would like additional assistance to implement the program, we can discuss a fee for service to increase our capacity to provide this to you.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us.
Ready to take the first step? Register below: